MTSAT and MSG LRIT

Vincenzo Mone

Hello all,

Please anybody can tell me where does

MSGDM picks the images for the MTSAT and MSG LRIT.

it should be  on MSG-1 MSG-3 or MSG-4????

Thanks

73 de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester
EasyLog PDA BetaTester
WinBollet BetaTester
D.C.I. CheckPoint Regione Campania
Skype: ik8ozv8520

      *********************************

      ******   GSM  +39 328 7110193  ******

      *****     SMS  +39 328 7110193    *****

      *********************************

Alan Curnow

MTSAT were a series of Japanese owned weather satellites which are now discontinued. Himawari-8 is the replacement for MTSAT.
Meteosat LRIT images are no longer broadcast via Eumetcast as far as I know, though are available via their web service. They are only low resolution resampled versions of the HRIT images anyway.

Cheers,
Alan

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 12/09/2021 12:55, Vincenzo Mone wrote:
Hello all,
Please anybody can tell me where does
MSGDM picks the images for the MTSAT and MSG LRIT.
it should be  on MSG-1 MSG-3 or MSG-4????
Thanks
73 de Enzo IK8OZV
Enzo,

I already advised you to disable the MTSAT and LRIT tabs. It's in Setup, Options, Program controls. These are for processing of what is now historic data.