From: "e-mail OPS" <OPS@...>
To: <barryday@...>
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 2:42 PM
Subject: Re : MSG registration

Dear Barry,
We are pleased to inform you that your registration form has been received
and registered.
Unfortunatle, in the field where it asks for data frequency, you did not
tick off on any field.
Please let me know ASAP as to which frequency you would like to receive
images.

Thank you,
Pamela Sch�bel-Pattiselanno
EUMETSAT User Service Helpdesk
Tel : +49 6151 807377
Fax : +49 6151 807379
Email : ops@...

---

Corrado Brigante <corrado@...>

I suggest 15 minutes...it depends on how You signed the EUMETSAT form

Corrado