Timestep <Information@...>

From: Dave Cawley
Timestep Dartmouth England
e-mail Information@...
Web site http://www.Time-step.com
Tel. +44 (0)1803 833366
Fax. +44 (0)1803 839498

Without being rude, pay the 8 quid and be very grateful !

Dave

Robert Moore

Barry - go and speak to your local branch. They should have a cheaper method of
transferring the money. I got a good deal through Lloyds, but forget the
details now. They did a direct transfer from my a/c to the EUMETSAT a/c.
Robert

Quoting BARRY DAY <barryday@...>:

HI ALL, dose anyone know how to pay EUMETSAT with out haveing to pay the
bank �8.00 for a bank draft??
I would like to do it on VISA..
Thanks
Barry
barryday@...

------------------------------
Professor Robert Moore
Department of Sociology, Social Policy
and Social Work Studies
The University of Liverpool
Eleanor Rathbone Building
Bedford Street South
Liverpool
L69 7ZA

tel and fax: 44 (0) 1352 714456

BARRY DAY <barryday@...>

Thanks Robert I'll do that and go to see Lloyds
Eumetsat have only asked for 60e, I assume thats just for the S/W should I
not ask for the KEY on the same transaction ie 100e.
Barry Day

Quoting BARRY DAY <barryday@...>:

HI ALL, dose anyone know how to pay EUMETSAT with out haveing to pay
the
bank �8.00 for a bank draft??
I would like to do it on VISA..
Thanks