MSG off the air since 07:49 UTC

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Just a note to anyone just setting up - the Eumetcast service is
only sending MSG-1 Admin messages right now, actual MSG-1 data is
stopped. If you switch to the Logs tab of the MSG Data Manager you
will see the traffic flow.

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "David Taylor" <david-taylor@b...>
wrote:
Just a note to anyone just setting up - the Eumetcast service is
only sending MSG-1 Admin messages right now, actual MSG-1 data is
stopped.
Of course, within a few minutes of me posting, the service
resumed....

David

johnrigsec@...

In a message dated 03-10-03 10:17:50 GMT Daylight Time,
david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk writes:

Of course, within a few minutes of me posting, the service
resumed....

That proves EUMETSAT are ready MSG-1 user group e-mail's!

John.