Topics

MSG equipment survey.

johnrigsec@...

All,

Once again many thanks to the many users who have responded and please
forgive me that I have not got around to thanking everyone individually.

There are some interesting and I think useful bits of information coming to
light
and I'm quite surprised at the number of users using 2 computers.

Dave Cawley and Arne reminded me that memory speed is rather important in
the system - which I'd not asked for.
Also Dave felt FSB was important.

If you are receiving EUMETCast and have not responded to the survey - a
description of the reception equipment and computer/s you are using would
be helpful to get an overall picture.

Please e-mail me directly, rather than clutter up the user groups.
johnrigsec@...

Regards,
John Tellick.