MSG Data Licence

Douglas Deans <douglas@...>

My licence for MSG Data arrived safely this morning so hopefully the other
'Scottish' ones should be arriving soon.

Douglas.

Robert Moore

'Welsh' have arrived too.
Robert

Quoting Douglas Deans <douglas@dsdeans.freeserve.co.uk>:

My licence for MSG Data arrived safely this morning so hopefully the other
'Scottish' ones should be arriving soon.

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

------------------------------
Professor Robert Moore
Department of Sociology, Social Policy
and Social Work Studies
The University of Liverpool
Eleanor Rathbone Building
Bedford Street South
Liverpool
L69 7ZA

tel and fax: 44 (0) 1352 714456

Brendan Coan <bcoan@...>

Received my MSG licence today Douglas - Great stuff

Brendan