Topics

msg animator setup for Hurricanes

fly.fechter@t-online.de

Hallo,
I am unable to setup my animator for receiving Hurricane images via Goes 16.
I can not change the area covered which stays stuck somewhere at around 20N 110W
Could you please advise what to do ?
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Roland

Thorsten Miglus

Hi Roland,

you can change within "Position and size" the values "Left" and "Top" to define the upper left corner of your animation.
The values for "Width" and "Height" should be smaller than the pixels on you screen.
Or you use the "Define area…" button. Select a area smaller than your screen.
I can not see any problems with tihis settings.

Cheers,
Thorsten