MSG-4 files.

James Brown

Just wondering if I have neglected an announcement or got a configuration wrong. Seeing files as msg-2 but not -4.

Could some kind soul check for me please?

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 26/01/2022 17:44, James Brown wrote:
Just wondering if I have neglected an announcement or got a configuration
wrong. Seeing files as msg-2 but not -4.

Could some kind soul check for me please?

https://www.eumetsat.int/upcoming-meteosat-11-seviri-decontamination-2022
<https://www.eumetsat.int/upcoming-meteosat-11-seviri-decontamination-2022>

Cheers,
JB
James, it's correct.

https://www.satsignal.eu/software/faq.htm#decontamination

James Brown

Thanks David. I was confused by the parallel data reference.

Cheers.

JB