MRTG Monitoring

Esko Petaja

Hello

I have set up MRTG Monitoring after HD failure
I get following error while starting MRTG . i am using activeperl

Time::HiRes::utime(): unimplemented in this platform at (eval 18) line 1.

Any Help

Br. Esko Petäjä

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 20/12/2020 08:36, Esko Petaja wrote:
Hello
I have set up MRTG Monitoring after HD failure
I get following error while starting MRTG . i am using activeperl

Time::HiRes::utime(): unimplemented in this platform at (eval 18) line 1.

Any Help
Br. Esko Petäjä
Now I check, I have this error as well on a PC where the Perl version (perl -v) is reported as:

Perl 5, version 32, subversion 0 (v5.32.0)

Unless there's a problem, I would simply ignore the error. Please let us know if you do find more.

73,
David GM8ARV

Esko Petaja

Hello David