Topics

MODIS Data

Donald Martin

Hi David

As of 12/12/2019 I am getting a build up of unprocessed data inĀ EUMETSAT Data Channel 8 on the receiving PC of Aqua_MODIS.A2017212.L3m_DAY_SST_sst_4km.NRT.nc
looks like there has been a change from EUMETSAT and may be that MSG Data Manager needs updating.

Donald Martin

David J Taylor

Hi David

As of 12/12/2019 I am getting a build up of unprocessed data in EUMETSAT Data Channel 8 on the receiving PC of Aqua_MODIS.A2017212.L3m_DAY_SST_sst_4km.NRT.nc
looks like there has been a change from EUMETSAT and may be that MSG Data Manager needs updating.

Donald Martin

Donald,

I see one unprocessed file:

AQUA_MODIS.20200113.L3m.DAY.SST.sst.4km.NRT.nc

in data channel 8, and that's from 11:05 today. The MODIS L1 Viewer doesn't support SST data so I suggest scheduling a TrimTree nightly to remove the unprocessed data, or move it a directory for another program to process. Something like:

TrimTree 1 E:\EUMETCast\received