Topics

Missing segments from 13:45 today

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Don't know if it's just me - but has anyone else seen an increase in
missing segments since 13:45 today when the imaging resumed? I
haven't seen any DCP messages but perhaps I've not been selected.

James Brown <james@...>

In message <blc85d+hs69@...>, David Taylor <david-taylor@...> writes
Don't know if it's just me - but has anyone else seen an increase in
missing segments since 13:45 today when the imaging resumed? I
haven't seen any DCP messages but perhaps I've not been selected.

Yes David, confirmed here - had several missing segments showing up in this afternoon's animations. My registered version works fine now with the new beta incidentally.

James
--
James Brown

Douglas Deans <douglas@...>