Topics

Missing segments

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Did anyone else just get gaps in the 1100 cycle, or do I have a
local defect?

Missing HRIT & LRIT segments report
Cycle: 1100
msg-ch03, seg: 6
msg-ch05, seg: 6
msg-ch07, seg: 6
msg-ch12, seg: 18 19

I also got a gap in the 1045 LRIT cycle which wasn't reported as a
missing segment (ch 3 seg 2), and may have therefore been one with
bad data.

Thanks,
David

Peter Benney <tugboat@...>

Did anyone else just get gaps in the 1100 cycle, or do I have a
local defect?

Missing HRIT & LRIT segments report
Cycle: 1100
msg-ch03, seg: 6
msg-ch05, seg: 6
msg-ch07, seg: 6
msg-ch12, seg: 18 19
Also missing here David but 1045 LRIT OK.

Peter

John Thexton <john@...>

Yes same here David but all reported as missing segments.

John

Did anyone else just get gaps in the 1100 cycle, or do I have a
local defect?

Missing HRIT & LRIT segments report
Cycle: 1100
msg-ch03, seg: 6
msg-ch05, seg: 6
msg-ch07, seg: 6
msg-ch12, seg: 18 19

I also got a gap in the 1045 LRIT cycle which wasn't reported as a
missing segment (ch 3 seg 2), and may have therefore been one with
bad data.

Thanks,
David

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Also missing here David but 1045 LRIT OK.

Peter
Thanks, Peter and John. I thought my gremlin had crept back into
the LNB again!

Douglas Deans <douglas@...>

Did anyone else just get gaps in the 1100 cycle, or do I have a
local defect?

Missing HRIT & LRIT segments report
Cycle: 1100
msg-ch03, seg: 6
msg-ch05, seg: 6
msg-ch07, seg: 6
msg-ch12, seg: 18 19

I also got a gap in the 1045 LRIT cycle which wasn't reported as a
missing segment (ch 3 seg 2), and may have therefore been one with
bad data.

Thanks,
David

My report is exactly the same, David, except my 10.45 also shows HRIT
channel 9 segment 6 missing. (and it is ).

Robert Moore

David - these, and some more, missing here.
Robert

Quoting David Taylor <david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk>:

Did anyone else just get gaps in the 1100 cycle, or do I have a
local defect?

Missing HRIT & LRIT segments report
Cycle: 1100
msg-ch03, seg: 6
msg-ch05, seg: 6
msg-ch07, seg: 6
msg-ch12, seg: 18 19

I also got a gap in the 1045 LRIT cycle which wasn't reported as a
missing segment (ch 3 seg 2), and may have therefore been one with
bad data.

Thanks,

------------------------------
Professor Robert Moore
Department of Sociology, Social Policy
and Social Work Studies
The University of Liverpool
Eleanor Rathbone Building
Bedford Street South
Liverpool
L69 7ZA

tel and fax: 44 (0) 1352 714456

a_van_belle

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "David Taylor" <david-taylor@b...>
wrote:
Did anyone else just get gaps in the 1100 cycle, or do I have a
local defect?

Missing HRIT & LRIT segments report
Cycle: 1100
msg-ch03, seg: 6
msg-ch05, seg: 6
msg-ch07, seg: 6
msg-ch12, seg: 18 19

I also got a gap in the 1045 LRIT cycle which wasn't reported as a
missing segment (ch 3 seg 2), and may have therefore been one with
bad data.
David, have the same results, also the missing LRIT segment that is
not reported.
Strangely I have also HRIT 1045 ch9 seg 6 missing, although not
reported. Will dig into the TQ log to see what has happened!

But apart from the 1045 and 1100 slot no missing segments up to 2145.

Greetings,
Arne van Belle

Douglas Deans <douglas@...>

David, have the same results, also the missing LRIT segment that is
not reported.
Strangely I have also HRIT 1045 ch9 seg 6 missing, although not
reported. Will dig into the TQ log to see what has happened!

Hello Arne

If you look at my earlier mail from yesterday you will see that I also
reported 10.45 ch9 segment 6 missing. (it was in the missing segment report
as well).