Missing packets on Bas and Hvs-1

Daniele Guardigli

Hello,

I'm experiencing a lot of missing packet like I didn't before. Anypne with the same issue?

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 22/05/2021 20:25, Daniele Guardigli wrote:
Hello,
I'm experiencing a lot of missing packet like I didn't before. Anypne with the same issue?
Daniele,

You can check here what others are seeing:

https://www.satsignal.eu/mrtg/performance_eumetcast-europe_losses.php

In my view, there is no Europe-wide packet loss. What changed on your PC at the same time as the packet loss started? Are the SNR and link-margin levels as expected? Did a wind gust blow the dish out of alignment?