Topics

Missing Eumetsat announcements

David J Taylor

Folks, I have just heard from Eumetsat that the same problem which
has resulted FSD being wrongly disseminated has also caused the loss
of messages telling us about the problems and progress in solving
them. So the lack of News messages is not because they were not
being sent out!

Eumetsat hope to have things back to normal as soon as possible.

David

Luca Bertagnolio <lucaberta@...>

I was travelling so I was not receiving MSG-1 in the past days, but
today I received some data and the striking thing was the complete
absence of any ADMIN files.

I will be in California until the end of next week, let's see if when
I'll be back things will will have returned to normal.

Bye, Luca

--- In MSG-1@..., "David Taylor" <david-taylor@b...>