Topics

Missing data 00:01...00:07 UTC

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Did you miss some data? I reported my data loss to Ops at EUMETSAT and the
dissemination team replied:

======================================
During this time (00:01 - 00:07 UTC) both the prime and backup lines to the
uplink station in Aflenz were down.

We already raised a trouble ticket with the service provider (A1 Telekom
Austria) and we are waiting for explanations.

At first I thought it was just me, although the symptoms didn't fit with a
large seagull perching on the LNB!

geojohnt@...

David,

Yes, not that I noticed it at the time Sleeping

Electrify your LNB housing.