Topics

Missing Cycles

Ian S Deans <ian@...>

Could someone confirm please that yesterday evenings 18.15 UTC cycle had
missing segments and that 18.30, 18.45 and 19.00 cycles were missing.
I am having some computer problems ( not related to MSG ) but need to check
that I wasn't the only one seeing this.

Thanks

Ian

David J Taylor

--- In MSG-1@..., "Ian S Deans" <ian@i...> wrote:
Could someone confirm please that yesterday evenings 18.15 UTC
cycle had missing segments

Yes, segment 8 on HRIT ch 1..11 and LRIT, and segments 18..24 on
HRIT channel 12.

and that 18.30, 18.45 and 19.00 cycles were missing.
Confirmed as well, Ian.

This is the sort of information that I would expect to see in the
Admin messages when the service is fully running.

Ian S Deans <ian@...>

Thanks for your prompt reply David. This information is most helpful.

Regards

Ian

David J Taylor

--- In MSG-1@..., "Ian S Deans" <ian@i...> wrote:
Thanks for your prompt reply David. This information is most
helpful.

Regards

Ian
You're welcome. I keep wondering about adding some real-time "to
the Internet" reporting in the MSG Data Manager so that the combined
picture from all over Europe was easily available to anyone.....