Missed+Recovered Packets on HVS-2

Ernst Lobsiger

Hi,

since Tuesday November 2nd 21:00 UTC HVS-2 has again some problem on the uplink side. Seen here in Switzerland (PC Luna) in Scotland (PC Lund) and in Germany (PC Wetter). Has anybody already contacted OPS?

Hi,

since Tuesday November 2nd 21:00 UTC HVS-2 has again some problem on the uplink
side. Seen here in Switzerland (PC Luna) in Scotland (PC Lund) and in Germany
(PC Wetter). Has anybody already contacted OPS?

Yes, but only in my reports for the last couple of days to the dissemination
team. I suggest a report to Ops would be a good idea!

On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 09:25 AM, David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺 wrote:
Yes, but only in my reports for the last couple of days to the dissemination
team. I suggest a report to Ops would be a good idea!
David,

the situation is ongoing and it also disturbs the testing Alan Curnow and me are doing with a TBS5927 and a TBS5930 USB box.
I have sent a message to OPS with the latest monitoring of a TBS6909X and added what Thorsten Miglus sees with his NOVRAs.
@Thorsten: I assumed you wouldn't mind :-) ...

the situation is ongoing and it also disturbs the testing Alan Curnow and me are doing with a TBS5927 and a TBS5930 USB box.
I have sent a message to OPS with the latest monitoring of a TBS6909X and added what Thorsten Miglus sees with his NOVRAs.
@Thorsten: I assumed you wouldn't mind :-) ...
Thanks, Ernst. I hinted in my report that Ops might be hearing from you. My tests are with a "single input" HVS-1/HVS-2 TBS6903.

The more input from different devices the better. I do recall that this was solved some time back, so I hope this will speed resolution this time.