Mini-scans

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Folks - remember it's 24 hours of mini-scan tests starting today:

"Activities planned for week 04:
From 10:00 20/01/04 until 10:00 21/01/04 the SEVIRI will perform
7.5mn mini scans of the northern hemisphere.
During this period MET products will not be available."

Trevor Davies <g0jix@...>

Hi All

This looks very interesting,can't wait for scan with a little more light on UK!

----- Original Message -----
From: David Taylor

Folks - remember it's 24 hours of mini-scan tests starting today:

"Activities planned for week 04:
>From 10:00 20/01/04 until 10:00 21/01/04 the SEVIRI will perform
7.5mn mini scans of the northern hemisphere.
During this period MET products will not be available."

73 de Trevor G0JIX
All mail scanned with Norton.

dapcher

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "David Taylor" <david-taylor@b...> wrote:
Folks - remember it's 24 hours of mini-scan tests starting today:

"Activities planned for week 04:
From 10:00 20/01/04 until 10:00 21/01/04 the SEVIRI will perform
7.5mn mini scans of the northern hemisphere.
During this period MET products will not be available."

With the mini-scan, my MSG DataManger went to store empty images (zero
filled) for all channels I asked for, except HRV. Is it normal ?

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

With the mini-scan, my MSG DataManger went to store empty images
(zero filled) for all channels I asked for, except HRV. Is it
normal ?

The current released version (V1.3.0) was made before any mini-scan
tests were transmitted.

Beta V1.3.2 correctly supports all the mini-scans so far
transmitted. It is a beta release, so be careful! It can be
downloaded from my Web site. I have also put a notice about this on
the SatSignal group.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Quality software written to your requirements
Web: http://www.satsignal.net
Email: davidtaylor@writeme.com