Migrating from C10 to C3

alan paul

I have a 90cm dish and a horizontally polarised LNB. The receiver is a AYEDKA SR1and the coax is connected to RF1 input. I am presuming that  i need to purchase
a new dual polarisation LNB and run another coax feed into the shack?.Do i plug the 2nd coax into RF2 or shall i purchase a coaxial switch and still use RF1 input?

Reading the email from Eutelsat I understand I that i may need to alter one of the parameters
in the receiver to include PID 500. Question,how do i do that.?

Also reading from the email I understand that Eumetsat will be providing us with a script that can be downloaded to be inserted in to the Tellicast software.
I'm new to this group so I not sure how things work
Would be grateful of any advice  regards Alan

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 16/01/2022 12:27, alan paul wrote:
Would be grateful of any advice  regards Alan
Did you not see Alan Curnow's reply?

David
GM8ARV

alan paul

Hi David, yes i did i thought i had replied to him . I did thank him for his advice and information but im still not sure
how to find the messages. I havnt got used to working  the site yet

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 22/01/2022 17:12, alan paul wrote:
Hi David, yes i did i thought i had replied to him . I did thank him for his advice and information but im still not sure
how to find the messages. I havnt got used to working  the site yet
ALan,

The group has both a Web and an e-mail interface. The Web one is here:

https://groups.io/g/MSG-1

but I prefer to use e-mail. Try both and see which suits you best. Don't be afraid to ask for help, as we are all novices at something!

73,
David GM8ARV