Metop and GOES on HVS-1

Giftmacher

Hi again! I let the HVS-1 run few days and all I got is data from Metop A and GOES 17.  I also subscribed to the services from NOAA 20 and others. Does anyone know what's wrong?

Daniele Guardigli

Same happens to me. Waiting for someone who knows

Il Sab 12 Dic 2020, 17:44 Giftmacher via groups.io <otto.giftmacher=yahoo.com@groups.io> ha scritto:
Hi again! I let the HVS-1 run few days and all I got is data from Metop A and GOES 17.  I also subscribed to the services from NOAA 20 and others. Does anyone know what's wrong?

R. Alblas

Have a look at the hvs-1 directory, not using xrit2pic, to make sure that you receive something or not. Xrit2pic doesnt show files which are not supported. Newest should support noaa20, but better first to check using windows file manager (or whatever it is named).

Cheers,
Rob.

Giftmacher via groups.io schreef op 2020-12-12 17:44:

Hi again! I let the HVS-1 run few days and all I got is data from
Metop A and GOES 17. I also subscribed to the services from NOAA 20
and others. Does anyone know what's wrong?
Links:
------
[1] https://groups.io/g/MSG-1/message/30407
[2] https://groups.io/mt/78910134/648928
[3] https://groups.io/g/MSG-1/post
[4] https://groups.io/g/MSG-1/editsub/648928
[5] https://groups.io/g/MSG-1/leave/defanged

Giftmacher

I have also latest EUMETCastView v1.4.9. I can see NPP, Metop C
files in the "received" folder, but it does not show up in Eumetcastview program either.