Meteosat data

Lawrence <lawrence@...>

What a pity that the MSG-1 EumetCast system is not yet able to provide
Meteosat-7 infra-red data during this MSG-1 decontamination period.

At least while it continues, I have not suffered a single missing
segment from the received channels.

Lawrence Harris

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, Lawrence <lawrence@a...> wrote:
What a pity that the MSG-1 EumetCast system is not yet able to
provide Meteosat-7 infra-red data during this MSG-1 decontamination
period.

Lawrence, that is coming later this year to cover another MSG-1
decontamination, I understand. Yes, it is a pity, but you can get
digital Met-6 (Rapid Scanning Service) and Met-7 (Archive Direct)
off the Internet if you are registered. 24-hours delayed
for "standard" users.