Meteosat 10

Marco Martini

Hi today I tried to receive msg 3 on eumetcastview, this image appeared where you can see the sunset and the night lights appearing in the dark area, how is it possible to do it with the teylor program? attached image thanks

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 27/02/2022 17:36, Marco Martini wrote:
Hi today I tried to receive msg 3 on eumetcastview, this image appeared where
you can see the sunset and the night lights appearing in the dark area, how is
it possible to do it with the teylor program? attached image thanks
The scanner in the MSG series does not provide night-time light images. It
looks as if the image has artificial night-time added after processing. Likely
you could do that with standard image-processing software.

Ciao,