Topics

Meteor M N2-2.

Douglas Deans
 

There is a strong possibility that Meteor M N2-2 will transmit LRPT images today and possibly on 137.900 MHz.
Note that Meteor M N2 is still on 137.900 MHz and the two satellites are close coming over the North Pole.

Worth checking.

Regards,
Douglas.

Douglas Deans
 

On 18/07/2019 12:23, Douglas Deans via Groups.Io wrote:
There is a strong possibility that Meteor M N2-2 will transmit LRPT images today and possibly on 137.900 MHz.
Note that Meteor M N2 is still on 137.900 MHz and the two satellites are close coming over the North Pole.
Worth checking.
Regards,
Douglas.
===================================================================

Can confirm that Meteor M N2-2 is transmitting LRPT on 137.900 MHz.
First pass too weak to get image with indoor antenna and Scottish Topography.

If it stays on next pass should be better.

Regards,
Douglas.

Cornish Man
 

Hi

ManagedĀ  couple of captures today :)

On Thursday, 18 July 2019, 13:56:39 BST, Douglas Deans via Groups.Io <dsdeans@...> wrote:


On 18/07/2019 12:23, Douglas Deans via Groups.Io wrote:
> There is a strong possibility that Meteor M N2-2 will transmit LRPT
> images today and possibly on 137.900 MHz.
> Note that Meteor M N2 is still on 137.900 MHz and the two satellites are
> close coming over the North Pole.
>
> Worth checking.
>
> Regards,
> Douglas.

===================================================================

Can confirm that Meteor M N2-2 is transmitting LRPT on 137.900 MHz.
First pass too weak to get image with indoor antenna and Scottish
Topography.

If it stays on next pass should be better.

Regards,
Douglas.




Cornish Man
 


Managed this capture yesterday with my QFH antenna in the loft

On Friday, 19 July 2019, 23:34:21 BST, Cornish Man via Groups.Io <cornishman68@...> wrote:


Hi

ManagedĀ  couple of captures today :)

On Thursday, 18 July 2019, 13:56:39 BST, Douglas Deans via Groups.Io <dsdeans@...> wrote:


On 18/07/2019 12:23, Douglas Deans via Groups.Io wrote:
> There is a strong possibility that Meteor M N2-2 will transmit LRPT
> images today and possibly on 137.900 MHz.
> Note that Meteor M N2 is still on 137.900 MHz and the two satellites are
> close coming over the North Pole.
>
> Worth checking.
>
> Regards,
> Douglas.

===================================================================

Can confirm that Meteor M N2-2 is transmitting LRPT on 137.900 MHz.
First pass too weak to get image with indoor antenna and Scottish
Topography.

If it stays on next pass should be better.

Regards,
Douglas.