Medicane south of Italy

Ernst Lobsiger

Hi,

during the last few days my receiver Terra also captured the Medicane (Mediterranean Hurricane) that devastated Catania.
See the Meteosat-10 frames and WEBM-Videos on Terra. The Medicane appears bottom right and is now again southbound.

http://5.153.116.236:85

Marco Martini

Non funzionaaaaaa

Il Sab 30 Ott 2021, 15:52 Ernst Lobsiger via groups.io <ernst.lobsiger=belponline.ch@groups.io> ha scritto:
Hi,

during the last few days my receiver Terra also captured the Medicane (Mediterranean Hurricane) that devastated Catania.
See the Meteosat-10 frames and WEBM-Videos on Terra. The Medicane appears bottom right and is now again southbound.

http://5.153.116.236:85

Marco,

please try again. If your system does not allow IPs you can try:

http://236-116-153-5.dyn.cable.fcom.ch:85/index.html

Hope this helps,
Ernst

Marco Martini