make RGB recipe EUMETCastView

Philip Robinson

Hugo,
I have been having fun with your fantastic bit of software. I can view all the data i have and have produced some lovely satellite images. The only part i do not  fully understand is in the toolbox for GeoStationary satellite images.
The bottom section for MAKE RGB recipe.
How do you use the separate parameters such as Snow RGB, Severe Storms RGB . I have selected any one of the recipes and then clicked on Make RGB recipe, the satellite image (GOES-17, GOES-16 etc) does not change to the left . I was thinking that was automated by one of your  inputted scripts, but this doesnt seem the case.
There must be a correct way of changing  the image  with one of those parameters.
Can you explain how to do that please
regards
Philip

Hugo

Hi Philip,

The RGB Recipes is something specific for Meteosat satellites (Meteosat -11, -10, -9, 8).It is not implemented for other satellites.
Just select a date and time from the list of segments, select an RGB Recipe and click the button "Make RGB Recipe".
Hope this helps.

Regards,

Hugo

Philip Robinson

Hugo
thanks for the answer. I didnt know that, so i am ok now.