Latest Eumetcast news

James Brown

I expect we've all received the pdf version by now - there's so much good news there on the satellite front isn't there? Here's three snips:

1. As John indicated private individuals receiving data for non-profit making reasons are classified with the educational group.

2. Eumetcast is now established as the baseline distribution service for Meteosat 8 AND subsequent spacecraft.

3. A full compliment of IODS products is to be broadcast in the first quarter of 2004.

Many thanks to EUMETSAT for these and other opportunities now open to us.

James
--
James Brown