Late Segments

Douglas Deans <douglas@...>

Just got back to my computer after being out this afternoon, and having the
evening meal.
Animations absolutely perfect. So either there has been no late segments
(which I doubt) or your software update is working a treat (much more
likely).
The HRV animations are stopped for the evening, but all in all looking
really good.

Thanks for a most useful update.

Thanks for a most useful update.

Thanks, Douglas. It's looking good here as well. I trust it's
working for others as well. The latest tweak is to make the option
selectable, so it you really need to know about Late Segments you
can do so.

Douglas Deans <douglas@...>