From: "David Taylor" <david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk>
To: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 12:11 PM
Subject: [MSG-1] Late segments

I am working on an update of the MSG Data Manager to prevent late
segments causing problems in the images. However, this version
prevents me from knowing if there were any late segments, i.e. it
hides them and cannot log them. Consequently, I would be very
grateful of any reports of late segments after 11:00 UTC today.

Thanks,
David

No late segments on the 11.00 UTC scan.
This new development sounds superb, but probably means as of 11.00 UTC
Eumetsat will have rectified the late segment problem !!
I will be out for a few hours this afternoon.

James Brown <james@...>

In message <bm0rdp+ifv0@eGroups.com>, David Taylor <david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk> writes
I am working on an update of the MSG Data Manager to prevent late
segments causing problems in the images. However, this version
prevents me from knowing if there were any late segments, i.e. it
hides them and cannot log them. Consequently, I would be very
grateful of any reports of late segments after 11:00 UTC today.

Thanks,
David
No late reports here after 9:30 David - currently 12:30 GMT

James
--
James Brown