From: Paul Telco
To: MSG-1@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2003 4:34 PM
Subject: [MSG-1] Is FSD still on?

Hello,

For the first time in months I thought I would look at some FSD
images and found that I am no longer receiving them.

I am still getting LRIT though and both LRIT and FSD are selected to
decode all channels from my MSGDataManager setup tab. Is FSD still
being disseminated by MSG-1? is it still PID 301 (Decimal) along
with LRIT?

Thanks,

Paul

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

James Brown

In message <bsphij+i4cm@eGroups.com>, Paul Telco <paul@telco.demon.co.uk> writes
Hello,

For the first time in months I thought I would look at some FSD
images and found that I am no longer receiving them.

I am still getting LRIT though and both LRIT and FSD are selected to
decode all channels from my MSGDataManager setup tab. Is FSD still
being disseminated by MSG-1? is it still PID 301 (Decimal) along
with LRIT?

Thanks,

Paul
Coming in fine here Paul - sorry to say for you!

James
--
James Brown

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Telco" <paul@t...> wrote:
Hello,

For the first time in months I thought I would look at some FSD
images and found that I am no longer receiving them.
You will need to wait until about 90 minutes after the images are
made, so about 16:30 before you can expect the 15:00 images to come
in.

Paul Telco <paul@...>

David,

Yes, that explains it, they're coming in nicely now.

Thanks,

Paul

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "David Taylor" <david-taylor@b...>