Iceberg A-68A from Metop.

geojohnt@...

All,

A couple of 'cloud free' VIS images today and 2 days ago from Metop

Regards,
John Tellick.

Graham Woolf

Hi

Can anyone tell me if its possible to directly FTP Copernicus Sentinel 1 files from their site - I have registered on their portal but would like to run a script to ftp files each day

If so is there a link

Regards

Graham

Ferdinand Valk

Graham,

One can as far as I know only use scripted downloads via http(s) and not ftp. It works the same though. The address for the script is

https://scihub.copernicus.eu/apihub/

The instructions for creating the script can be found here:

https://scihub.copernicus.eu/twiki/do/view/SciHubUserGuide/BatchScripting?redirectedfrom=SciHubUserGuide.8BatchScripting

Hope this helps.

Ferdinand

Can anyone tell me if its possible to directly FTP Copernicus Sentinel 1 files from their site - I have registered on their portal but would like to run a script to ftp files each day

If so is there a link

Regards

Graham

Graham Woolf

Hi Ferdinand

Thanks - I'll have a look

Kind Regards

Graham

Ernst Lobsiger

Graham,

you will not get a good image each day. Sentinel-1 has a repeat cicle of 12 days. As Sentinel-1A and Sentinel-1B
have the same orbit but 180° out of phase this makes 6 days. Every 6 days you should see South Georgia and A68
on the same image. We already had that December 3rd and December 9th. Next should be December 15th. AFAIK
Ferdinand had A68 only on an ascending path. IIRC this was December 7th. If this is correct we have such a pic today.

Regrds,
Ernst

Graham Woolf

Hi Ernst

Thanks - thats useful to know - I didnt appreciate that

Regards

Graham