Topics

How do you use OSI-SAF products - survey request

David J Taylor

From the Ocean & Sea-Ice SAF:

Message:
http://www.osi-saf.org/?q=content/how-do-you-use-osi-saf-products-please-fill-our-survey-0

The EUMETSAT Ocean and Sea Ice SAF is eager to know how you use its products. First for continuous improvement and also because we are planning our 4th five-year period (2022-2027).

We would be very grateful if you could take some time to complete our on-line survey. Your answers will be very helpfull to carry on OSI SAF operational production of key parameters of the ocean-atmosphere interface.

https://framaforms.org/how-do-you-use-osi-saf-products-1559035861 [1]

Filling this form (available until end of September) should take you about 15 minutes.

The OSI SAF team