Help to Restart

Vincenzo Mone

Hi Folks,

First of all Merry Christmas to all.

I have been off for a couple of years and would like to restart again but

I cannot remember what I need from the last time.

I have already a Dish with LNB.

I already have the EKU key and also I have the SR1 unit.

I do not remember ho to set all and if they have been any changes from my last reception.

I have also David’s programs maybe not updated at the latest versions

I do not know if I need more or different programs.

Is there anybody so kind and available to help me to get all up again?

Thanks a lot and again Merry Christmas and an Happy 2021 to everyone

73’s de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester
EasyLog PDA BetaTester
WinBollet BetaTester
D.C.I. CheckPoint Regione Campania
Skype: ik8ozv8520

      *********************************

      ******   GSM  +39 328 7110193  ******

      *****     SMS  +39 328 7110193    *****

      *********************************

James Brown

My advice - don’t do it. ;-))
Happy New Year.
JB

On 27 Dec 2020, at 15:03, Vincenzo Mone <vimone@...> wrote:

[...]

Why?

Happy new Year

[...]

Been lots of changes but if you are really determined then look for example at David Taylor’s excellent web site and follow the instructions there.

All the best.

JB

[...]

Philip Robinson

Hi
I am not the best at setting systems up but i will say
I have some of Davids excellent software. I have a 1 metre dish, ayecka sr1, eku, ssd laptop and windows10 and i enjoy wonderful images etc.. I live in Derbyshire. This was all set back up again( after a time for me out of action) about 18 months ago and soon was working perfectly.
I had a lot of help setting up again from David and several others on here. Unfortunately i am  not the most practical person so not the best person on here to ask for help.
I was surprised though when somebody replied to your advice  about setting up again  with the comment. " Why?"

Go for it . Its worth the effort when you can view those lovely images that you work to produce yourself.
regards
Philip