Help Please

Vincenzo Mone

Hi Folks,

I am still struggling to get all running properly without success.

Please I do not know if I am making the connections to the right way.

I have connected the SR1 to the Dish but I cannot remember if I also need the Network connection.

Unfortunately I do not have the possibility to connect the SR1 to the Router as it is in  another

room. I have also an USB LAN adapter that I do not know if I can use it. I Have tried to connect it through an USB port and the SR1 but I do not understand how to  set it properly.

Actually I have installed on the PC the EKU and tellicast softwares but when I run the BAS service I get the icon on the tray fixed to yellow an d it would not turn white.

Please any advices???

Thanks

73’s de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester

[...]