Topics

Group subscription poll #poll-notice

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

The subscription for this group will be due at some point. There is the option of downgrading to a free group, but there will be a $220/year charge should we wish to retain features such as a Files section, and a Photos section which we currently enjoy as a Premium group (it was free to start with). There's a full feature list here:

https://groups.io/static/compare

My feeling is that the features of a Premium level are worthwhile, so I wonder whether you agree? We have over 800 members, so if even a small proportion of those chipped in a small amount (say £/€/$ 5) we could keep the Premium level.

What do you prefer?

Thank you for voting. Results will be available when the poll is closed.