Topics

FY-3D

Douglas Deans

As I mentioned on a previous mail I have been able to process the FY-3D images with SNAP.
However it is slow and how you join, colour, add geographic outlines with SNAP is a mystery I have been unable to solve over the years.

As an example here is an image I processed this morning. Somewhere up north. Just picked a file at random

Unless David or Hugo consider adding the data to their programs, and they have previously said no, I do not intend to continue with the data.
We have 2 satellites with VIIRS which is easy to process.