Topics

FY2H

Ian Deans

The FY2H data is now coming in along with FY2G.

Data Manager is processing the MET. data from FY2H which is being saved correctly in the CMA folder, but image data is remaining in Data Channel 12 unprocessed.

Hamdan

Hi,

The NASA's Panoply software is capable of displaying FY2H image data in a form of y and x axis but its not possible to include boundary data.

Best regards

David J Taylor

The FY2H data is now coming in along with FY2G.

Data Manager is processing the MET. data from FY2H which is being saved
correctly in the CMA folder, but image data is remaining in Data Channel
12 unprocessed.

==================================

It's in progress, Ian, but might not be ready until early next week. A number of "off-topic" events are delaying things!

Ian Deans

On 13/06/2019 19:31, David J Taylor via Groups.Io wrote:
The FY2H data is now coming in along with FY2G.
Data Manager is processing the MET. data from FY2H which is being saved
correctly in the CMA folder, but image data is remaining in Data Channel
12 unprocessed.
==================================
It's in progress, Ian, but might not be ready until early next week.  A number of "off-topic" events are delaying things!

Thanks David. I have one or two "0ff-topic" issues myself at the moment causing me misery !!!

David J Taylor

Thanks David. I have one or two "0ff-topic" issues myself at the moment
causing me misery !!!

================================

Ian, yes, I can appreciate that, but the good news is that the MSG Data Manager can now handle the FY-2H data!

https://www.satsignal.eu/software/beta.htm

It's beta, of course, and neither GeoSatSignal nor the MSG Animator have yet been updated. It's taking longer than normal as the satellite is at a different longitude.

Ian Deans

On 14/06/2019 10:48, David J Taylor via Groups.Io wrote:
Thanks David. I have one or two "0ff-topic" issues myself at the moment
causing me misery !!!
Ian, yes, I can appreciate that, but the good news is that the MSG Data Manager can now handle the FY-2H data!
 https://www.satsignal.eu/software/beta.htm
It's beta, of course, and neither GeoSatSignal nor the MSG Animator have yet been updated.  It's taking longer than normal as the satellite is at a different longitude.

Many thanks David for your fast update. All working well.