Topics

Fw: [SatSignal] Re: Getting worse!

Trevor Davies <g0jix@...>

----- Original Message -----
From: Trevor Davies
To: SatSignal@...
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 6:12 PM
Subject: Re: [SatSignal] Re: Getting worse!

David,

Sorry,just read this after my latest posting which I suppose is misdirected.
73 de Trevor G0JIX
All mail scanned with Norton

Conor, I'm sorry to hear about your signal strength problems (yes,
the dish blowing away would not help!!!), but could we please keep
this group for self-help relating to my software, please.

The MSG-1 list would be a more appropriate place for discussion of
signal strength and missing segment issues.

Thanks
David

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Please cut unnecessary text from your replies. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

Current beta versions: www.satsignal.net => Software, Beta versions.