Full Disk

Marco Martini

Hi, is there any application that does image maintenance inside the MSG1 folder?
even if you set meteosat to remove the images after a day, the other applications such as metop menagere and goes do not.

Marco Martini

otherwise I have to physically remove the MSG1 folder once every 5 days

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 20/08/2021 16:03, Marco Martini wrote:
Hi, is there any application that does image maintenance inside the MSG1 folder?
even if you set meteosat to remove the images after a day, the other applications such as metop menagere and goes do not.
Marco,

Glad to hear you are now getting data!

- There are retention settings in the MSG Data Manager. Initially (I hope) they should all be set to 1 (day), so at approximately midnight created image files which are more than 1 day old will be deleted.
FSD image data will also be removed if you have honoured the same directory structure (\Images\FSD\

- Should you want more control, schedule my TrimTree program to run early in the morning.

https://www.satsignal.eu/software/disk.html#TrimTree