Topics

First segments of Meteosat 5 appearing here

James Brown

Congrats again to DT. First Meteosat 5 segment arriving as I speak.

Thanks David,

Cheers,

James

--
James Brown

Ian S Deans <ian@...>

James,

I agree -- again David has us up and running with something new on day 1.
One strange thing I have noticed about Met 5 however is that although I save
all my images as png, Met 5 is saving as jpg.

Regards

Ian