Topics

Evaluation copies of Windows 10 Windows Insider DEV

seggins2000

Dear All,

I doubt that there are many of you who are involved in Windows Insider.
However, let me issue a warning.
Builds 21277 and 21286 prevent the functioning of BDADataEx and TBS-IPdata. I suspect a 6903 driver problem as the latter runs but fails to lock on anything and the former fails to start.
I am back to running 20279.
I hope there is a way of overcoming this problem.
If anyone has got round this issue I would love to hear about it.
Regards
John

PS Yes I know....don't keep fixing things that aint broke!

Graham Woolf

Hi John

Thats bad news !! I am on that build and have just ordered a PCi card to run that very software

Regards

Graham

seggins2000

Graham

I hope you have better luck than me!

Regards

John

Thats bad news !! I am on that build and have just ordered a PCi card to run that very software

Regards

Graham

Philip Robinson

Hi
mmmm
 I think i am lucky. My satellite computer is using windows7 . My build is 19041.
regards
Philip

Thats bad news !! I am on that build and have just ordered a PCi card to run that very software

Regards

Graham

Philip Robinson

hi
My mistake earlier. I am on windows 10 not windows7 but still have build 19041 so hopefully should be still ok
regards
philip