Topics

EUMETSAT's EUMETCast Channel and PID list tables.

geojohnt@...

All,

I had an email chat with Ops the other day regarding the (lack of) information about 'what satellite' the HVS-1 listing 'Third Party GEO' and 'Third Part LEO' referred to.
'Ops' agreed and today the list - for HVS-1 has been updated with the entries clarified.

I've now asked if the Basic Service list (which is rather complex) could be similarly clarified.

Regards,
John Tellick.

David J Taylor

All,

I had an email chat with Ops the other day regarding the (lack of) information about 'what satellite' the HVS-1 listing 'Third Party GEO' and 'Third Part LEO' referred to.
'Ops' agreed and today the list - for HVS-1 has been updated with the entries clarified.

https://www.eumetsat.int/website/home/Data/DataDelivery/EUMETCast/ReceptionStationSetup/ChannelsandPIDs/index.html

I've now asked if the Basic Service list (which is rather complex) could be similarly clarified.

Regards,
John Tellick.
================================================

Brilliant!

Thanks to you and to EUMETSAT Ops.

Cheers,
David
--
SatSignal Software - Quality software for you
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@...
Twitter: @gm8arv

g3pha.morris@btinternet.com

Greetings John and thanks for your efforts. Addition of which satellite is allied to which channel is most useful
and can't understand why this had not been done before. Pleased to see it being extended to the BAS service.
Best regards, John Morris.

On Tuesday, 25 June 2019, 15:19:54 BST, geojohnt via Groups.Io <geojohnt@...> wrote:

All,

Regards,
John Tellick.

geojohnt@...

John,

>Pleased to see it being extended to the BAS service.

Well, I hope so and am sure it will.

Regards,
John.

+++++++++++++++++

In a message dated 25/06/2019 16:24:25 GMT Standard Time, g3pha.morris@... writes:

Greetings John and thanks for your efforts. Addition of which satellite is allied to which channel is most useful
and can't understand why this had not been done before. Pleased to see it being extended to the BAS service.
Best regards, John Morris.