Topics

EUMETSAT Monitoring

Sally Wannop <wannop@...>

Dear News Group

Following a recent message regarding EUMETSAT's monitoring of your news group, we are pleased to inform you that several members of the operational team regularly receive the messages. EUMETSAT will not actively participate in each discussion, but where appropriate, we will take part to correct a misconception or offer additional information.

Regards

Sally Wannop
User Service Support Manager
EUMETSAT

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "Sally Wannop" <wannop@e...> wrote:
Dear News Group

Following a recent message regarding EUMETSAT's monitoring of your
news group, we are pleased to inform you that several members of the
operational team regularly receive the messages. EUMETSAT will not
actively participate in each discussion, but where appropriate, we
will take part to correct a misconception or offer additional
information.

Regards

Sally Wannop
Thanks, Sally. It's good to know that.
EUMETSAT's input will be most welcome.

Hugh Marnoch <marnoch@...>

/reminds myself not to make any more sarky comments about Eumetsat ;-D