Eumetcastview, xrit2pic doesn't processing NOAA 20, NPP data

Giftmacher

There is over 7 GB data  from NOAA 20 and same from NPP, both programs doesn't "see" it. Is there something to do with it?

Giftmacher

Allegedly there is also lots of GOES 16 data in the folder, but can't see anything of it in both programs. Please help.

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 18/12/2020 13:04, Giftmacher via groups.io wrote:
Allegedly there is also lots of GOES 16 data in the folder, but can't see anything of it in both programs. Please help.
Giftmacher,

You could try my free GOES ABI Manager for the imager data:

https://www.satsignal.eu/software/GOES-ABI-Manager.html

R. Alblas

Giftmacher,

Make sure that xrit2pic looks in the source  directory where the GOES data is.
Either add option:

-src ,path_to_goes_data>

Or in the gui select tab 'received', use Browse dir. to browse to the right directory,
click 'Add to list', select the added line and then 'Load selected'.
Do a save so next time you start xrit2pic it shows the GOES items directly.

Rob.

On 18-12-2020 14:04, Giftmacher via groups.io wrote:
Allegedly there is also lots of GOES 16 data in the folder, but can't see anything of it in both programs. Please help.

Giftmacher

Ok, I got it. The data  I was trying to process was non image data. I successfully edited
my subscription at Earth observation page and now I need to wait. Douglas Dean GM4VZY
gave me a lot of help.