EUMETCastView v1.5.2 for Windows

Hugo

Hello,

I compiled the new version for Windows and uploaded it to github.
Some bugs in the display buttons are solved and you can set the image size for the Oblique Mercator projection.
This release can be downloaded from https://github.com/hvanruys/EUMETCastView/releases/tag/v1.5.2

Cheers,
Hugo

Daniele Guardigli

Thanks for your job Hugo!

Daniele

--
Daniele Guardigli

Franz Berens

good morning hugo, your new version has an error in the transfer of the texture to the 3dglobe himawari and others are not or only partially put on. greetings franz

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 19. Mai 2021 um 17:25 Uhr
Von: "Hugo" <hvanruys@...>
An: MSG-1@groups.io
Betreff: [MSG-1] EUMETCastView v1.5.2 for Windows
Hello,

I compiled the new version for Windows and uploaded it to github.
Some bugs in the display buttons are solved and you can set the image size for the Oblique Mercator projection.
This release can be downloaded from https://github.com/hvanruys/EUMETCastView/releases/tag/v1.5.2

Cheers,
Hugo

Hugo

Hi Franz,

Thanks for the heads up... I did some experiments with the textures and forgot to change the code again ....
I will try to upload a new version as soon as possible.

Grts,
Hugo