Eumetcastview Usa passes

Daniele Guardigli

Hi,
I noticed that in Eumetcastview both on 2d and 3d view I'm not able to see polar satellites passes over the Americas...is this normal? Or I set the software wrongly?

Thanks,

Daniele

Hugo

Hi Daniele,

If you push the button "Show All Segments" you should be able to see all the segments that you received.
If the button "Show All Segments" is NOT selected than you can drag the right scroll bar until you see the segments appear on the 3D Globe.

grts,

Hugo

Daniele Guardigli

Thanks Hugo,

I did it but I'm not able to see Noaa20 or Sumi-NPP passes over the Americas. Same for Metop except that I can only see all passes for Metop A/B/C (not HRP, the left tab).

Il Gio 31 Dic 2020, 16:52 Hugo <hvanruys@...> ha scritto:
Hi Daniele,

If you push the button "Show All Segments" you should be able to see all the segments that you received.
If the button "Show All Segments" is NOT selected than you can drag the right scroll bar until you see the segments appear on the 3D Globe.

grts,

Hugo

Ernst Lobsiger

Daniele,

NOAA20, Suomi_NPP, FY-3D have only EARS coverage.

https://www.eumetsat.int/EARS-regional-data-service

You only get Metop-A/B/C and Sentinel-3A/B worldwide.

(...maybe some older NOAA AVHRR in EUMETCastView)

Ernst

Daniele Guardigli

Thanks, I missed this info. What about Metop?

Il giorno gio 31 dic 2020 alle ore 17:23 Ernst Lobsiger via groups.io <ernst.lobsiger=belponline.ch@groups.io> ha scritto:
Daniele,

NOAA20, Suomi_NPP, FY-3D have only EARS coverage.

https://www.eumetsat.int/EARS-regional-data-service

You only get Metop-A/B/C and Sentinel-3A/B worldwide.

(...maybe some older NOAA AVHRR in EUMETCastView)

Daniele Guardigli

Ernst Lobsiger

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 08:30 AM, Daniele Guardigli wrote:
What about Metop?
Daniele,

no idea what you have as EUMETCast receiver.

Metop-A is on HVS-1 Channel E1H-EPS-10
Metop-B/C on Basic Service Channel  EPS-10