_______________________
Date: 2003-11-13
Missing cycles report
(none)
_______________________
Date: 2003-11-13
Late segments report
(no report)
_______________________
Date: 2003-11-13
Missing HRIT & LRIT segments report
(none)
_______________________
Date: 2003-11-13
Missing rebroadcast & derived segments report
(none)
_______________________
DCP report
151 DCP sequence numbers found, 0 missing
_______________________
DCP/WMO report
232 DCP/WMO sequence numbers found, 0 missing
_______________________
MDD report
206 GTS sequence numbers found, 0 missing

I checked the raw data folder and have the following score:

HRIT MSG (12 channels) 6880 MB
LRIT MSG (5 channels) 160 MB
FSD (3 x 3 channels) 138 MB
DCP data 76 MB
MPEF data 369 MB
GTS data 44 MB
EARS data 160 MB
Total: 7827 MB in 24 hours ! (in over 15.000 files)

With MET5 (IODC) added we might peak at 7.9 GB a day !
Quite a remarkable achievement for an "old" Pentium 3 at 1GHz with 256 MB memory.
Dish 80 cm, Skystar rev2.3, SQ=70-75%

Greetings,
Arne van Belle