EUMETCast new Channels and PID lists.

geojohnt@...

All,

EUMETSAT updated their website recently and here is the link to the new Channels and PID lists.

https://eumetsatspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DSEC/pages/700055570/Channels+and+Packet+Identifiers+PIDs

Regards,
John Tellick.

nigel

Thanks for that link, John. Glad you found it - I couldn't a few days ago !!

Regards and happy 2021 - got to better than 2020 !!

Nigel

On 28/12/2020 16:27, geojohnt via groups.io wrote:
All,

EUMETSAT updated their website recently and here is the link to the new Channels and PID lists.

Regards,
John Tellick.

geojohnt@...

Hello Nigel,

Long time no hear.
I hope you are well.

The new pages are very comprehensive and useful.

>Regards and happy 2021 - got to better than 2020 !!

Er, without wishing to be political, that depends on whether you are/were a Brexiteer or a Remainer.
And Corona-wise whether you are young or old.

I am both the latter.

Best wishes,
John.