eumetcast data capture

diogenes1@...

Hello All, After my 1.25m dish was damaged I have replaced it with a 1m dish just a little higher up the scaffold pole. For the last few weeks I have tried and tried to receive a usable signal. I have checked cable continuity, and a number of Lnbs. The card I use is a TBS 6903 although I have tried it with an Ayecka SR1 with similar results. With both the TBS software and BDADataex I receive a 98% signal level with no quality or RF level. I appreciate that there are satellites at 16°E,13°E and 07°E however when I adjust BDADataex for each of them I still cannot get a lock. Is there anyone who has had a similar experience and can enlighten me?
Regards, Peter