Topics

Eumet Cas Key

pa3aod <harms@...>

The Trail schedule tells me that in December eumetsat start with the
Eumet Cas Key Unit (EKU) and you need such device.
But how can i get that USB-Key?
Receiving MSG-1 now perfect witha trail copy of David Taylors
DataManager.

Bert

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

--- In MSG-1@..., "pa3aod" <harms@a...> wrote:
The Trail schedule tells me that in December eumetsat start with
the
Eumet Cas Key Unit (EKU) and you need such device.
But how can i get that USB-Key?
Receiving MSG-1 now perfect witha trail copy of David Taylors
DataManager.

Bert
Bert,

I believe that there is just one day in December and one in February
when the access control will be enabled, so that an eToken will be
required. I am sure that Eumetsat will contact all the trial
participants well in advance about purchasing an eToken before the
full access control starts. That is currently scheduled for March
next year:

<http://www.eumetsat.de/en/dps/dissemination/met-
8_dissemination_trial.html>

Sorry for any split in the URL