Topics

- Error and problems in Metop Manager

Massimo Petrantoni

HI!

When, in the File menu, I select OPEN EPS CHUNK, the software gives me an error message:

Also, the "OPEN CHUNKS LIST" menu, gives me same error message.

=====

I would also like to know which director metop manager saves imageswhgen i select
"Save Displayed Metop image"

Can you help me, David?

73's

Max

David J Taylor

HI!

When, in the File menu, I select OPEN EPS CHUNK, the software gives me an error message:

Also, the "OPEN CHUNKS LIST" menu, gives me same error message.

=====
I would also like to know which director metop manager saves imageswhgen i select "Save Displayed Metop image"

Can you help me, David?

73's
Max

Max,

Sorry, but "documents.library-ms" means nothing to me. I hope the program is installed outside the C:\Program Files\" tree (or the Italian equivalent.

The images are saved in the program's directory, typically C:\Tools\SatSignal\MetopManager-B or whatever. Look for the file _saved.bmp.

Ciao,

J.W. Davies

On 14/07/19 01:33, Massimo Petrantoni wrote:

HI!

When, in the File menu, I select OPEN EPS CHUNK, the software gives me an error message:

Also, the "OPEN CHUNKS LIST" menu, gives me same error message.

=====

I would also like to know which director metop manager saves imageswhgen i select
"Save Displayed Metop image"

Can you help me, David?

73's

Max

Massimo Petrantoni

Hello!

Thanks you very much David and James!

The problem "Documents library" is solved, now...

73

Max

Il 14/07/2019 11:55, J.W. Davies ha scritto:

Maybe the following link will help:-

https://www.winhelponline.com/blog/fix-error-library-ms-is-no-longer-working-windows-7/

Regards

James